BLE Software Engineering Intern
Job posting number: #7156706 (Ref:23000638)
Posted: February 7, 2024
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
We're different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. Meet the people of TI
Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
About the Job
We are looking for a passionate software engineer student to join our BLE team to define and develop features and solutions for our BLE devices.
- BSc Electrical / Communication Engineer / Computer Science student with more than a year left to complete, average grade > 82
- Self-learner, able to study from documentation
- Independent, able to perform a complex task by oneself
- Cooperative, able to work in a team and with colleagues outside the team
- 1 years of experience in C programming/real time embedded platforms/Networking protocols
- Knowledge in telecommunication, preferable to wireless protocols
- Complex system issue analysis and advanced debugging technique’s
- Availability for 3 days a week or more
- Benefit from an attractive compensation
- Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
- Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
Put your talent to work with us as a Software Engineering Intern – change the world, love your job!
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.