Baylor College of Medicine
Job posting number: #7126889 (Ref:14926-en_US)
Posted: March 1, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Arenkiel lab is looking for a Postdoctoral Associate.
- Designs, directs and executes specialized and advanced research experiments on both in vivo and in vitro models.
- Conducts analysis and evaluation of scientific data.
- Establishes and implements new research protocols and procedures.
- Performs elaboration of summaries for research findings, preparation of grants, scientific reports and research articles for publishing in research journals.
- Supervises scientific projects, by coordinating the research staff.
- Maintains laboratory operations.
- MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- No experience required.
- Knowledge in the field of cellular and molecular biology.
- Experience in manipulating cell cultures and mouse models.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
PD; CA; CH; SN
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission, and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and biomedical scientists, promoting scientific innovation, and providing patient-centered care. - Diversity, respect, and inclusiveness create an environment that is conducive to academic excellence, and strengthens our institution by increasing talent, encouraging creativity, and ensuring a broader perspective. - Diversity helps position Baylor to reduce disparities in health and healthcare access and to better address the needs of the community we serve. - Baylor is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding students, trainees, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds by providing a welcoming, supportive learning environment for all members of the Baylor community.