Postdoctoral Fellow –Takuya Sakaguch Lab
Job posting number: #7101186 (Ref:ccf15906158)
Posted: May 27, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Principal Investigator: Takuya Sakaguch, Ph.D.
Lerner Research Institute Department: Inflammation & Immunity
Lab Research Topics:
- Cholestatic liver disease
- Developmental Genetics
- Computational biology
- Molecular biology
- For more information about the lab’s research, please visit: https://www.lerner.ccf.org/immuno/sakaguchi/ or contact Takuya Sakaguchi at [email protected]
- Independent project design with the goal of data generation, analysis, interpretation and manuscript preparation
- Conduct molecular biology experiments
- Preparing the manuscript for publication.
- Maintaining animals for the project
- PhD or MD/PhD required
- MD with relevant laboratory experience may substitute for PhD
- English Proficiency proof required for candidates arriving on J-1, J-2, or F1 + OPT visa status
- Previous experience in a research or academic setting. Graduate student experience meets this requirement.
- Scientific writing experience
Additional Preferred Qualities:
- R or Python bioinformatic programming
- Experience in protein co-immunoprecipitation
Personal Protective Equipment:
- PPE per institutional requirements; may vary by laboratory
Preferred Application Materials:
All application materials should be submitted directly via email to Takuya Sakaguchi at [email protected].
- Contact information of three references
Keywords: Postdoc, Research, LRI, Zebrafish, Genetics, Human disease modeling, Animal models, Cleveland, Ohio, Liver, Biliary system
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.