POST DOC FELLOW
Job posting number: #7082742 (Ref:hlj_32260)
Posted: August 11, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Support for career development in cancer research and/or clinical lab medicine.
- Moffitt provides a highly collaborative environment emphasizing research with clinical impact and providing extensive support through institutional core facilities.
- Work independently and apply sophisticated biology skills to carry out a research project.
- Mentor and teach other trainees including undergraduate and graduate students in the laboratory.
- Independently design experiments.
- Prepare data for presentations and manuscripts for publication.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- PhD, MD or MD/PhD in Cancer Biology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology or Genetics.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.