Postdoctoral Fellow – Tumor Immunology
Job posting number: #7055042
Posted: January 2, 2019
Job DescriptionThe Department of Immunology at the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer & Research Institute is seeking a candidate for the position of Postdoctoral Fellow in the laboratory of Dr. Brian Ruffell, PhD to study the role of dendritic cells in regulating response to therapy, as well as develop novel immunotherapeutic approaches.
• Fellows will gain expertise in the emerging area of tumor immunology
• Fellows will utilize in vivo and in vitro models to explore the role of the immune system in cancer.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Experience with animal models and flow cytometry is strongly preferred.
• A background in immunology is encouraged.
• Conduct experiments
• Manage a research project
• Collaborate with coworkers
Credentials and Qualifications:
• Interested candidates must have a PhD in immunology, cancer biology, or a related field.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should send a single PDF file that includes a cover letter summarizing their research training and accomplishments, a personal statement of scientific interests and goals, current CV with recent publications, and contact information for three references to Dr. Ruffell (Brian.Ruffell@moffitt.org)
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and a drug free workplace